LUNAR IS PART OF THE MSA CONNECTED FIREFIGHTER PLATFORM
Living in a world that is increasingly connected, it's no surprise that this connectivity is extending to the fireground, in order to enhance the safety of firefighters in perilous situations. It's crucial for any technological advancements to align with established department traditions and standard operating procedures.
MSA's FireGrid offers a streamlined safety solution that complements and enhances these traditions. Through a suite of cloud-based applications, FireGrid provides access to both local and remote monitoring, reporting, maintenance, and inventory management. By transmitting real-time data, this technology enables improved situational awareness, empowering decision-making that is data-driven and confident.
GET THE RIGHT INFORMATION AT THE RIGHT TIME.
The Connected Firefighter Platform is cloud-ready to transmit data to team members on-scene and remote, for improved connection, communication and confident decision-making and post-scene evaluation.
- Device and incident data
- Personnel and products on-scene
- Inventory management including inspections and testing
- Management of work orders and purchase orders
Effective fire-scene management requires real-time information for confident decision making. Knowing your entire crew is accounted for is critical to helping ensure their safety.
- FireGrid Monitor provides on-scene local monitoring with real-time search and rescue information; device statistics such as products on-scene and air pressure with estimated time remaining; issuance of evacuation alarms, alerts, warnings; and more.
- Remote Monitoring is a web-based, read-only monitoring solution to view multiple active incidents, including active firefighter count, connected devices, active alarms, incident duration, and search and rescue information.
- FireGrid Configure is a mobile application that supports quick configuration and personalization of devices by name, team, seat number, and department.
Feel confident making decisions based on data from your team on the fireground. Incident and device reports, as well as data logs available for post-scene evaluation, provide insights for personnel training or for preventative maintenance to keep your products performing for the next call.
- Automatic data generation and transmission to the cloud for storage
- SCBA usage data
- Post-scene processing for insights to fireground operations
- Historical data for preventative maintenance
FIREGRID™ MAP VIEW
On-scene enhanced situational awareness with estimated location and status information of firefighters with LUNAR™ Connected Devices on a map.
- Live monitoring for incident commanders and departmental leadership
- Estimated location outside a structure
- Selectable marker information – personalization
- Status denoted by marker color
- Last known location/GPS connection lost indication
- Three selectable map views – satellite, default, terrain