A.J. Stone Company Ltd. is committed to excellence in serving all customers, including people with disabilities, and will ensure that our actions are consistent with the AODA customer service standard principles of dignity, independence, integrity, and equal opportunity. Feedback and comments on our services regarding how well those expectations are being met are welcome and appreciated. All customers can submit feedback or questions by:
- Phone: 1-800-205-3473
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: 62 Bradwick Drive, Vaughan, Ontario, L4K 1K8
- Completing our feedback form on this website
All documents relating to the Customer Service Standard of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) will be made available upon request and in a format or communication support method whenever possible and in a timely manner.
When feedback is received, we will follow these steps:
- The Vice President of Operations or a delegate will review the customer feedback, and/or investigate any complaints or issues.
- The recipient can expect an acknowledgement of feedback in the method of which the feedback was provided, or as instructed, within 48 business hours of its receipt.
- If there is a complaints, it may take additional time for investigative purposes, however acknowledgement of the feedback/complaint will be within the 48 hour window.