For over fifty years, A.J. Stone Company Ltd. has provided vital, industry leading products and services for the fire service and first responders. Known for our distinct and vast knowledge of the Canadian fire and emergency services market, we pride ourselves in providing customers with the highest standard of service, backed by industry experts. We are incredibly proud of our company and its growth over the years – in particular our people and our customers. Our core values play a big part in how we do business and how we hire, train, and develop our employees. We are continuously striving to build a better, stronger and more resilient organization for future generations through:
- Honesty, transparency and commitment to doing what’s best for our customers and employees.
- Protecting our brand – it represents all of us.
- Meeting our commitments to customers, co-workers, and suppliers.
- Empowering our employees to acting with an “owner” mentality: making decisions and taking initiative to leave things better than we found them.
- Being great to work with. Some roles may have more responsibility than others, but all roles carry equal value and respect.
- Being curious and questioning the status quo. Encouraging new ideas and welcoming challenges to our own.
- Continuously learning and sharing our knowledge. Much of the fun lies in developing new ways to do things.
- Valuing friendliness and compassion. Being caring and supportive.
- Accountability - each of us is responsible for our words, actions and results.
- Prioritizing safety and embracing processes that value the health and safety of ourselves and those around us.
A.J. Stone is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage and promote diversity and inclusion in all areas: Gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Each of us individually and collectively, welcomes and respects our diversity. We build relationships based on trust and our committment to foster a positive work environment. We are all on a first-name basis and maintain an open culture of communication. The commitment of each individual is how we succeed as a strong team. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or disability. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, we provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities.
February 24, 2023 - PROPOSAL-PROJECT COORDINATOR
Closes: March 24, 2023
Are you experienced in writing proposals through a tendering/request for proposals process using your keen writing, communication, and project management skills? Do you have strong organizational and time management abilities with an eye for detail, and thrive on collaborating with cross-functional teams?
If you’d like to be part of an organization that values and invests in its employees and customers to build a better, stronger, more resilient workplace,
then A.J. Stone Company Ltd. welcomes your application to join our team as our Proposal-Project Coordinator, full-time, based out of our
head office in Vaughan, Ontario.
Click the following link for the complete job description: 2023-02-24 AJS PROPOSAL-PROJECT COORDINATOR JOB OPPORTUNITY.PDF To explore this opportunity further, please forward both a cover letter and resume (require both) quoting "Proposal-Project Coordinator" no later than 5:00 pm on Friday, March 24, 2023, to the attention of:
- Michelle O’Hara
- Vice President of Operations
- A.J. Stone Company Ltd.
- Email: email@example.com
We thank everyone for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please. A.J. Stone Company Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equity, diversity and inclusion and are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or disability. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, we provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. Please inform us of any accommodation(s) you may require, including any materials or processes to ensure your equal participation.
January 30, 2023 - INVENTORY CONTROL SPECIALIST
Closed on February 13, 2023