DIRECTIONS FOR USE
CAUTIONS AND WARNINGS
- Kills harmful bacteria / germs.
- Rub thoroughly into hands for at least 30 seconds. Allow to dry.
- Supervise children when they use this product. For occasional and personal domestic use.
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water
- Stop use and ask a health care professional if irritation develops
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, call a poison control centre or get medical help right away
- Flammability warning: Keep away from open flame and sources of heat
- Do not use on infants less than 2 years of age (unless directed by a health care practitioner)
Medicinal ingredients: Ethanol (Ethyl alcohol) 70 percent.
Non-medicinal ingredients: Purified Water, Aloe Vera leaf juice, Hydroxyethyl cellulose, Peppermint oil.