Unbeatable and Revolutionary Anti-Kink Performance
- Passes 34", 24" and 18", doorway kink test.
- Loops to 11" before kink ensuring no line failure or loss of flow in the tightest of environments, even at 100 PSI line pressure.
Extraordinary Abrasion Resistance
- Our innovative ARMOUR JACKET coating demonstrates virtually no sign of wear when subjected to the standard FM & UL Abrasion test. Firepower II is available with this coating in yellow, red, orange, blue, green and tan.
Significantly Reduced Drag Resistance
- Measurably less drag resistance over other conventional hose causing less strain on users.
Superb Water Resistant Jacket
- Our innovative ARMOUR JACKET coating and uniquely woven jacket drastically reduces water pickup over conventional hose; therefore significantly reducing overall weight of a hose line in use.
- Special coating provides enhanced protection from chemicals.
Outstanding Heat Resistance Performance
- Six times more heat resistance over other conventional hoses when subjected to the Angus Heated Constant Load Test.
- Through-the-weave rubber inner liners withstand very high temperatures. TPU liners will fail long before rubber liners when subjected to direct heat.
Specialized Construction & Physical Characteristics
- Through-the-weave rubber liner providing incredible puncture resistance, ultimate resistance to heat and maintains low friction loss performance.
- Uniquely woven synthetic outer jacket providing tough abrasion resistance, low drag resistance and incredible anti-kink performance.
- Light weight hose makes it easy to use and very easy to roll with an extremely compact rolled coil diameter.
- Provides outstanding performance for CAFS operations.